[Osmf-talk] Proposed v2 of the Local Chapters Agreement, hopefully leading to OSMUS as a LC

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Wed Jun 24 21:27:55 UTC 2020

Michael,

The phrase "might distract" makes no sense in this context.  Distract ("to divert attention from") is the wrong verb here, so we came up with a different formulation that conveys more directly what we are concerned about: that the local chapters should engage in activities that support pursuit of the Foundation's goals, and conversely, not engage in activities that diverge from such pursuit. This language is clearer.

cheers,
apm