[Osmf-talk] The Board Face2Face is now Screen2Screen. (due to Corona/COVID-19)

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 14 15:19:54 UTC 2020

Hi all, been looking into this for my day job for if / when we all need to
work from home. I found this to be pretty useful:
https://github.com/trussworks/distributed-playbook/blob/master/facilitate_interactions.md

Also, I think it's possible to keep some of that body language by being
overstated in the way you do it on VC (emphasized nodding, thumbs up,
obvious facial expressions). Feels weird to begin with, but I do a lot if
virtual meetings at work and I think it really helps...

Cheers,

Pete