[Osmf-talk] The Board Face2Face is now Screen2Screen. (due to Corona/COVID-19)

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Sat Mar 14 14:06:05 UTC 2020

Well, we know from prior studies that 70 percent of information
communicated is delivered non-verbally, 22 percent by tone and emphasis
of spoken words, and only 8 percent by the actual words themselves, so a
screen-to-screen meeting will unfortunately result in significantly
lower communication bandwidth than would a face-to-face meeting.  The
question here will be whether the 30 percent that can be delivered by
voice alone, minus body language, is enough.