[Osmf-talk] The Board Face2Face is now Screen2Screen. (due to Corona/COVID-19)

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Mar 14 16:18:06 UTC 2020

All joking (well nearly all) aside, essentially all the justification
for a f2f in the first place is to compensate for the lack of direct
contact that the board and the working groups have through the year, so
it is rather unfortunate that this is likely going to be a super sized
version of the norm.

Simon