[Osmf-talk] How can one help out OSM?

Joost Schouppe joost at osmfoundation.org
Fri Mar 27 15:51:17 UTC 2020

Hi Jo,

Thanks for offering help!

To extend on Allan's message, the working groups are working on all sorts
of issues and could use help. I'd recommend having a look at recent meeting
minutes (https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Group_Minutes) and see
if there's any topic there that interests you. Same for the Board - we have
a series of topics that we are forming "special committees" on, where Board
members work together with regular members to move things forward. Or just
think of what -you- would like to see happen, and see if you can find a
place where that would fit in. Most things that happen in OSMF, happen
because someone thinks they themselves should work on them! But if you
don't have a priority list in mind yourself, I'd be happy to have a chat
about my personal to do list - I'd be thrilled to outsource some of it :D

Best,
Joost