[Osmf-talk] How can one help out OSM?

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Fri Mar 27 13:56:17 UTC 2020

Operations Working Group continues to look for members who *don't want
to be sysadmins* but are interested in helping with budgeting,
forecasting demand so hardware/software needs can be predicted and
budgeted for, that sort of back-office work, in case you have experience
or willingness to learn.

apm