[Osmf-talk] OSMF 2020 Board election - Official candidate questions now available

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 18:06:40 UTC 2020

Micheal, thanks again for your leadership. The questions and answers are
indeed arduous processes. As is coordinating. Thank you again.

However, I am disappointed that there are no specific official questions on
gender and diversity. While people are busy, I hope that you will consider
answering these.

Board diversity

All remaining board members are men and all candidates are men.

   1. Is this indicative of a gender diversity problem within
   OpenStreetMap? *If so:*
   2. Can you describe the problem as you understand it?
   3. What is the role of the board to help fix this?
   4. What will you do in particular?
   5. What will you do for gender inclusiveness, equality and global
   diversity OSM working groups and governance?

WIth thanks

heather
Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com