[Osmf-talk] OSMF 2020 Board election - Official candidate questions now available

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Thu Nov 19 05:05:40 UTC 2020

Hi Heather,

And I forgot to add an email question asked by you before the community
deadline. Apologies and I have added that now.  My preference is to
prioritise specific individually-asked questions asked over questions
from previous years. I hope that closes the issue for this year. Looking
ahead,  we are now in our third year of this question process. Taking a
step back, there is obviously a set of important stock questions
emerging. I or my successor need to pay more attention to that.

Mike