[Osmf-talk] OSM Uganda Local Chapter application

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Nov 26 08:21:01 UTC 2020

Am 25.11.2020 um 15:13 schrieb Craig Allan:
> *Decision*:
> I do not support the current version of the Uganda LC application.
>
> *Suggestions*:

Only well established organisations should be applying for LC status and
I assume this is the case here as well.

With other words, while your suggestions in principle are sensible, and
the whole thing again leaves me wondering why it has advanced to this
stage, what you are actually saying that a complete re-incorporation of
the organisation is required, which all sugar-coating aside, is a simple
no to this application.

Simon