[Osmf-talk] OSM Uganda Local Chapter application

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 09:46:47 UTC 2020

Dear Friends,

OSM Uganda is my idea of a success story.

They have built a grass roots org that is helping people in real ways.
I am glad they have a business model that allows them to keep doing
what they are doing and grow their out reach and successes.

https://mapuganda.org/staff.html

I love to see local OSM groups get to the point where they have staff
and do trainings and can help their government and local and
international ngos with local expertise. Thats the reason I do this.

The vagaries of Ugandan organizations I do not pretend to understand
nor dictate, same way I feel about UK association law and OSMF.

Respectfully,
Blake