[Osmf-talk] OSM Uganda Local Chapter application

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Fri Nov 27 19:36:37 UTC 2020

I have looked at the application information provided and have made a few
observations that seem relevant to the process.  But before sharing those
i would like to ask the board members about their perspective.  In the
discussion about the Freemap Slovakia application Joost writes in reply
to concerns raised by Roland:

> We in the Board had similar concerns and asked a few
> questions on the topic. Info here is from March 2020.

indicating there has been a review done internally by the board already.
I assume the same applies for the Uganda application.  In general i like
to have all the pertinent facts and views of others available before i
form an opinion.

So my question to the board is:  Have there been any concerns raised or
pertinent observations made internally during the review of the OSM
Uganda application that are not part of the documentation of the
application available on the OSMF website?

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/