[Osmf-talk] OSM Uganda Local Chapter application

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Fri Nov 27 20:44:16 UTC 2020

Most of the "board review" of an application is pretty boring. "Do they have this form?", "Read their constitution and see if there's anything odd”. Usually it's all fine, but _someone_ has to actually read the paperwork. 🙂

I post montly reports of “What I did in OSM” on my OSM diary ( https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/%E1%9A%9B%E1%9A%8F%E1%9A%92%E1%9A%90%E1%9A%94%E1%9A%8F%E1%9A%94%E1%9A%8B%E1%9A%9C%20%F0%9F%8F%B3%EF%B8%8F%E2%80%8D%F0%9F%8C%88/diary ), which mention the (small amount of) Local Chapter work I do.