[Osmf-talk] Possible Change to OSMF Fee Structure

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 07:43:07 UTC 2020

Hello Rory and Board,

I am in favor of this proposal. The Foundation should not have to rely on
membership fees in order to sustain its finances, and at the same time,
members should be free to choose the type of membership they want. Amending
the Active Contributor Membership scheme to allow regular membership is a
good step.

Thanks,
Eugene