[Osmf-talk] Seeking input on the personnel committee

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:30:16 UTC 2020

Hello

The Board is considering forming a personnel committee to have a structured way to supporting the current 2, and soon 3, people who are working with the OSMF nearly full time.

We'd like input from members. People with experience in companies or local chapters with staff would be helpful. We're especially want to get the right balance of the community basis of these roles, and ensuring proper support for their working environment.

The draft is here https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Personnel_Committee/Charter

Thank you
Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron