[Osmf-talk] Mapbox Attribution

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:43:25 UTC 2021

While I'm sure it is exciting to have someone from a Mapbox perspective responding here on the list, this is getting beyond what I'm prepared to talk about. The original post in this thread addressed a situation that's in clear present violation of the policy posted on Mapbox docs. For what the future holds with the adopted guidelines, etc, there's nothing specific to report at this moment.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron