[Osmf-talk] Next OSMF board meeting on Friday 27 August 2021, at 14:00 UTC
dorothea at osmfoundation.org
Sat Aug 21 18:17:03 UTC 2021
You are welcome to join the next online meeting of the OSMF board.
Date and start time: Friday 27 August 2021 at 14:00 UTC
Duration: ~ 1 hour
Language: English (sometimes a link is provided for auto-translation to
Video room: https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu (opens ~20' before
The agenda is at
- it contains some background information on the topics
- is where the draft minutes will be added.
The topics are
* Treasurer's report
* Dublin data center update by the Operations Working Group
* OSMF policy for “State of the Map” trademark grants for places which are
(LGBTQ stands for "lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and
* Resourcing options for openstreetmap-website maintenance and development
* Current status of hiring of Senior Site Reliability Engineer
* Translations of binding legal texts
* Advisory Board - monthly update
* Monthly presentation by Open Mapping Hub - Asia Pacific
The draft minutes of the previous public board meeting are at:
Past board minutes are at:
For new OpenStreetMap Foundation members:
* Audio/video: Guests are asked to have their cameras switched off and
to preserve bandwidth (board members usually have their cameras on).
* Comments and questions: At the end of each meeting, anyone in the
audience may comment or
ask questions by writing in the chat or by speaking.
* Low bandwidth: You can disable receiving the video and desktop sharing
streams. After you have joined
the room click on the three dots on the top right of the black video-window.
* Meeting frequency: Public board meetings take place online once a month.
* Find out how to have future board meetings automatically added to your
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the osmf-talk