[Osmf-talk] OpenStreetMap Poland Local Chapter Application

Dominik Danelski dominik at danelski.pl
Tue Feb 2 00:05:39 UTC 2021

Hello, I would like to confirm that the work of this organisation is
beneficial for our local community and as one of it's tasks is being a
sort of "official" representation of OSM to the outside world eg. the
government getting a status of a local chapter would probably ensure
it's position in this regard for the good of all.