[Osmf-talk] Moving the OSMF to the EU?

Edward Bainton bainton.ete at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 12:28:48 UTC 2021

Red rag to a bull, Frederik ;-)

Here's my start, hosted on G**gle Drive (because that's all I know how to
do)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XKRL_TY_W-yztAZJdpzWaJN-9A1_NUC4unWweeOpUjo/edit?usp=sharing

Top row is what I think should be a serious consideration: a transnational
EU co-op, which can move between EU jurisdictions with relative ease as
conditions change.

Second row, by way of illustration, is the status quo.

Hope this helps; feedback welcome; consider it ODbL (if G**gle's licence
prevents that, please feel free to move it somewhere else. Ideally not to
the wiki, because editing tables comes with a learning curve)