[Osmf-talk] Moving the OSMF to the EU?

Edward Bainton bainton.ete at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:10:42 UTC 2021

Reply to me alone bounced to list at St Niklaas's request:

from: St Niklaas <st.niklaas at live.nl>
to: Edward Bainton <bainton.ete at gmail.com>
date: 1 Jul 2021, 13:51
subject: Re: [Osmf-talk] Moving the OSMF to the EU?

Hi all, is not it so that the OSM servers have been moved and grounded in
recent years to one country ?

What’s up against to move the board to the same country and location as
well, keeping an eye on the international trading capabilities.

Greetz