[Osmf-talk] Seeking feedback and interest in the OSMF Engineering Working Group

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 15:13:48 UTC 2021

On Thu, 8 Jul 2021 at 13:07, Simon Poole <simon at poole.ch> wrote:

> Or put differently: what is different about this reboot than the
> numerous ones before that were miserable failures?

It would be very hard to remain motivated as an EWG volunteer if you
look back on what you have done and find that a respected member of
the community (and former chair of the OSMF, no less) describes your
volunteer efforts as a "miserable failure".

Their work is hard, and there have been several times that EWG has
stopped working, but we can at least be a little more tactful and
supportive of those who stepped up.

Thanks,
Andy