[Osmf-talk] google Open Buildings usage request

Кирилл Сетдеков ksetdekov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 08:50:03 UTC 2021

Hello, everybody.
Today I came across a new dataset created by Google, containing a majority
of African nations, where they detected every building geometry, assigning
confidence levels to every building.

https://sites.research.google/open-buildings

Has somebody already written a request  to open-buildings-dataset at google.com
requesting to use this data for OSM explicitly?

I can prepare a request in the nearest month and would be grateful if
somebody could share a draft or an example of a similar usage request.

After a quick talk with a local OSM group, I've found that
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2017/03/17/use-of-cc-by-data/

--
Best regards,
Kirill Setdekov