[Osmf-talk] Draft Attribution Guidelines, possible vote at end of this month & new guidelines.

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 17:58:24 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 15 Jun 2021, at 16:35, Donal Hunt <donal.hunt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On a serious note - there are usability issues for small screens and clarity on how frequently a splash screen is shown is something to consider.

on any phone you can show a small text with (c) OpenStreetMap even if the map is only a third of the screen. Splash screens are really invasive, but from a legal point of view, they also work, if the publisher deems them more suitable for their application I think they are fine, and for tiny screens like watches they might be more appropriate.

Cheers Martin