[Osmf-talk] Draft Attribution Guidelines, possible vote at end of this month & new guidelines.

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Jun 25 13:14:46 UTC 2021

Oh I agree that OSM attribution disappearing within 5 seconds and other staying would
likely violate ODBL (I will not say "always"), and would be hopefully failing

"Other attribution, logos, or text must not create any false or misleading impression
that OSM data is not from OSM."

requirement present in
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Draft_Attribution_Guideline/2021v0.9

Jun 25, 2021, 15:04 by dieterdreist at gmail.com: