[Osmf-talk] Board plan to hire iD developer(s)

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Tue May 4 11:00:01 UTC 2021

Let's not let this thread devolve into a discussion around what browsers
are supported.

It is a good discussion to be managed by the developer(s) and supported by
data (i.e. the trend over time for various versions) and through
consultation with various stakeholders (e.g. field-based NGOs who may have
specific constraints).

Donal