[Osmf-talk] Board plan to hire iD developer(s)

Sebastian S. mapping at consebt.de
Sun May 16 00:54:52 UTC 2021

Thanks Tom for putting a number behind this. It would be nice to know if this is a good average number across a timespan.

In a corporate setting there would be discussion around cost benefit of maintaining something for such low customer base. What I suggest here is to have open discussion around the effort required to maintain compatibility and maybe cherry pick certain easy fixes?