[Osmf-talk] OSMF Board & Advisory Board meeting Tuesday 25 May 2021 14:00 UTC

Rory McCann (OSMF Board) rory.mccann at osmfoundation.org
Sun May 9 18:27:25 UTC 2021

Hello fellow OSMF Members.

The OSMF Board will meet with the OSMF Advisory Board on Tuesday 25 May 2021 at 14:00 UTC.  If you're a member of a Local Chapter, or employee of a Corporate Member, you can see who is the representative on the AB. I hope they will represent your views. Similar to OSMF Board meetings, it will be open for OSMF members to attend and listen in. Likewise, it's only fair for members of Local Chapters to listen in too. If there is something on this topic that you think the OSMF Board should address, please feel free to contac the board at board at osmfoundation.org. Likewise, please talk to your Local Chapter, or employer, if relevant.

FInd out the time in your timezone: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20210525T14&msg=OSMF%20Board%20%26%20Advisory%20Board%20meeting I have attached a calendar event file (I think).

An agenda will be published shortly before the event. More details the AB here. https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Advisory_Board If you miss it, the OSMF Board meeting is a few days later on Friday, 28 May 2021 14:00 UTC, and will give a report on what happened.

All the best,

--
Rory McCann
Secretary

Name & Registered Office:
OpenStreetMap Foundation
St John’s Innovation Centre
Cowley Road
Cambridge
CB4 0WS
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales
Registration No. 05912761