[Osmf-talk] OSMF Board & Advisory Board meeting Tuesday 25 May 2021 14:00 UTC

Rory McCann (OSMF Board) rory.mccann at osmfoundation.org
Sun May 9 19:43:38 UTC 2021

On Sun, 09 May 2021 20:58 +02:00, Simon Poole <simon at poole.ch> wrote:
> Am 09.05.2021 um 20:27 schrieb Rory McCann (OSMF Board):
> > or employee of a Corporate Member, you can see who is the representative on the AB. I hope they will represent your views.
> Surely there is no expectation that corporate members of the AB are
> representatives of the views of their employees outside of the few at
> C-level or executive roles?

Oh yes, you're right (I don't think we have any democratically owned corporate members / co-ops). But some of our corporate members might be interested in their employee's views 🤷

--
Rory McCann
Secretary

Name & Registered Office:
OpenStreetMap Foundation
St John’s Innovation Centre
Cowley Road
Cambridge
CB4 0WS
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales
Registration No. 05912761