[Osmf-talk] Reminder: Tomorrow | Re: OSMF Board & Advisory Board meeting Tuesday 25 May 2021 14:00 UTC

R. A. McCann (OSMF Board) rory.mccann at osmfoundation.org
Mon May 24 07:32:40 UTC 2021

Hello OSMFers,

This OSMF Board & Advisory Board meeting will be tomorrow.

Meeting will be at the video chat room: https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/dor-xfp-n4t-nuw

The draft agenda is:

• State of the Map Program Committee: How is the program commitee determined? ensure Oceania is more active for future SotMs.
• OSM Special Interest Group: How OSGeo Oceania is supporting OSM.
• Update on hiring of Senior Site Reliability Engineer
• iD Maintainance Plan post Quincy leaving
• “Takeover Protection” threat models

All the best,

Rory

--