[Osmf-talk] [OSM-talk] New policy adopted | Re: Should OSMF adopt a policy about State of the Map conference in places that are LGBTQ*/etc unsafe?

Bob Gambrel rjgambrel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 20:02:18 UTC 2021

It seems unusual that the beginning of this email thread begins with: the
board has decided the following, but it is not what I asked for. And then
the reponses started re-litigating the issue. I would have preferred a
simple reporting of the result matter of factly, without the editorial
addition. I believe the fact is the decision was made, now it is time to
move on.