[Osmf-talk] OSMF 2021 Board election - Official candidate questions now available

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Sun Nov 7 18:57:15 UTC 2021

On Sunday 07 November 2021, Michael Collinson wrote:

> I don't think there will be any contentious omissions or editting
> this year as I was able to include everyone's questions with some
> minor generalisation plus some "About you" questions that we've used
> over the last two years. However, as always, I am very happy enter
> into any dialogue, public or private.

Quick assessment if i could find the content of the questions asked in
the official questions:

(x) 2.1 How to deal with missing attribution? Any conflicts of interest
in this regard?
( ) 2.2 Question 2: hidden contribution possibility
(x) 2.3 Worldwide OSM
(x) 2.4 How to increase mapper retention?
(x) 2.5 What are your goals?
(x) 2.6 Dealing with disputes, mediation
(x) 2.7 Question 7. Strategic Plan Outline
(x) 2.8 Role of OSMF in large-scale disputes
(x) 2.9 Technology Gaps
(x) 2.10 OSM Carto rendering cycle on zoom levels 1-12
(x) 2.11 Use of proprietary communication channels in OSM
( ) 2.12 Software governance
( ) 2.13 Transparency
( ) 2.14 Question 14: Commending Good Edits
( ) 2.15 Diversity and/or Inclusion?
(/) 2.16 Question 16 (empty)
( ) 2.17 Checking Cultural bias

--