[Osmf-talk] OSMF 2021 Board election - Official candidate questions now available

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Sun Nov 7 16:11:21 UTC 2021

As facilitator,  I have now published the official set of questions and
instructions for board candidates at:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM21/Election_to_Board#Official_set_of_questions_for_candidates

You can read more on the election process and key dates at:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM21/Election_to_Board

I don't think there will be any contentious omissions or editting this
year as I was able to include everyone's questions with some minor
generalisation plus some "About you" questions that we've used over the
last two years. However, as always, I am very happy enter into any
dialogue, public or private.

Board candidates have until 2021-11-14 23:59 UTC to submit their answers
and manifestos.

Thank you to everyone who provided a question and my best wishes to the
candidates,
Mike

Michael Collinson