[osmosis-dev] Osmosis ignores everything but nodes

NopMap ekkehart at gmx.de
Mon Mar 28 08:31:35 BST 2011

André Joost wrote:

> I think it would be better to release a 0.39 version with that bug
> fixed. Evven if it is nothing more than the current snapshot version
> which seams to run stable.

That would be very helpful, too.

The current sitation is awkward. On one hand we are having problems with the
load on the API so we are asking people to rather use planet files in PBF
format as the most efficient way to get data.

On the other hand, the current version of osmosis is broken for windows and
exactly those large planet files.

bye
              Nop