[OSRM-talk] weight instead of speed

Michal Palenik michal.palenik at freemap.sk
Fri Feb 15 13:00:07 GMT 2013

hi

I try to set up a bicycling routing. in bicycles, speed is not the only
routing parameter, but some other abstract measure (which a function of
speed, safety, surface, comfort and gerenal coolness of the way). after
searching osrm github (which shows similar thoughts) I've got lost...

so:
can I use weights instead of speed for routing?
can I put different forward/backward speed/weight on a way?
can I use out of OSM information? (e.g. elevation)

(or does any branch support this?)

thanks for a wonderfull piece of software

michal

--
michal palenik
www.freemap.sk