[OSRM-talk] Extracting PBF

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Nov 17 14:00:57 UTC 2013

It looks like you do not have enough memory. std::bad_alloc means you
failed to allocate memory needed to continue.

Here is a wiki page that might help with planning:

https://github.com/DennisOSRM/Project-OSRM/wiki/OSRM-data-processing-timings

You might try creating 32-64 GB swap file if you are willing to just let
it run for a long time.

-Steve