[OSRM-talk] .dll and .so of OSRM, with API

Dennis Luxen info at project-osrm.org
Wed Oct 15 15:57:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

static libraries of OSRM are built. The most recent build from develop branch on Windows is here: http://build.project-osrm.org. For Linux, I’d suggest to build it yourself. If you are running a NodeJS application, make sure to also check the Node bindings: https://github.com/Project-OSRM/node-osrm

—Dennis

—
Want to support OSRM development? Buy us a beer: http://www.amazon.de/registry/wishlist/1V2TKTFOZIU80