[OSRM-talk] osrm-datastore with multiple graphs?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Apr 6 17:42:21 UTC 2015

Hi Patrick,

Ok, Thanks. I did think this was possible with some kind of hack but
wanted to check.

The use case I have is working with a VRP solver the links to the OSRM
engine using shared memory and the client is interested in supporting
various (2 or 3) cost profiles based on time of day that they are making
plans for. In our case we have fairly small city area sized graphs and
can afford to load 2-3 variants into memory at a time if needed.

If this becomes a priority then the can look at the hack you suggested.

Thank you for the quick response and suggestion.

-Steve