[OSRM-talk] osrm-datastore with multiple graphs?

Andreas Karlsson andreas.karlsson at appello.com
Mon Apr 6 20:39:36 UTC 2015

Hi Steve,
Before going in to modifying the source code try to load each OSRM
instance in separate docker containers with different ports enabled. Each
container can be setup to use it¹s own shared memory. When the container
starts you make it do osrm-datastore followed by osrm-routed. I have a
setup like this and find it very convenient.

Good luck!

/Andreas Karlsson