[OSRM-talk] Taking a break ...

Emil Tin emil at tin.dk
Tue Apr 7 13:33:57 UTC 2015

Hi Dennis,

A huge thanks to you for having driven the development of such a great
piece of open source software, and for bringing it to very good place with
both a community and Mapbox supporting it. Lots of exciting things seems to
be happening with OSRM at the moment, and with open source we can all
benefit, which is fantastic.

Emil