[OSRM-talk] finds routes with arrivals from the right

Fernando Pacheco fernando.pacheco at ingesur.com.uy
Sun Apr 12 21:47:47 UTC 2015

I'm trying to make a plugin that finds routes with arrivals from the
right on two-way streets (to collect municipal solid waste containers).
I clone the viaroute plugin and made changes to suit my needs.

I have one starting point, many pick up points (containers) and one
ending point. Some trucks can just pick up containers from the right.

Basically what I want to do is add an intermediate point in the adequate
direction (in two-ways streets) to force the vehicle to flow in the
desire direction.

I need to get (from the plugin) node coordinates in front and behind the
segment in which the lifting point.

I can get the coordinates of phantomnode (location) and forward_node_id
and reverse_node_id but these identifiers are not allowing me to get
those coordinates. I think is_bidirected() telling me if the the way
segment is two-way.

I am somewhat confused because in all cases packed_geometry_id gives me
maximum unsigned limit values. I had thought that with that identifier I
would obtain the segment and then the geometry nodes where the phantom
node is.

I am working with the develop branch.

Could you give me some hints?

How can I get the coordinates of the nodes of the segment where the
phantomnode is?

I'm in the wrong direction?. Many thanks. Fernando.