[OSRM-talk] OSRM Release 4.7.0
patrick.niklaus at student.kit.edu
Mon Jun 22 16:31:28 UTC 2015
4.7.0 mostly brings bug fixes and profile changes. Thanks to all, who have
contributed to this release. Especially Andreas Gruß who added the
ability to send coordinates as polyline and implemented POST requests for
* Fixed filetype checks for input data
* Add penalty if there is only one lane for both directions
* Fix tag misspellings in profiles + tests: forestry, pebblestone
* Server supports POST requests
* Don't remove small segments at start/begin if they are vias
* `locs` parameter added that accepts via coordinates as polyline
* Deduplicate edges in contractor correctly and add better graph validation.
* Add running tracks to foot profile
* Use 'name (ref)' for way names if both are present
* Content Type validation added
* Update bicycle profile to ignore crossing nodes
* Fixed #1424 and all related bugs.
* Fixed Coverity issues
* Refactor ProcessingChain by splitting into sub functions
* Refactor ExtractionContainers by splitting into sub functions
* Return error message when lua error occurs.
* Cleanup the default profiles (formating, style, removed duplicate code)
* Follow symlinks to profiles
* Use distance based search radius for coordinates (limited to 1100m)
As always this is in sync with a release of our node bindings.
More information about the OSRM-talk