[OSRM-talk] osrm route directly from command line not via http possible?

Peter, Michael michael.peter at tum.de
Tue Mar 10 16:30:49 UTC 2015

Hallo,

if I understand you right, you want to automatically request routes from OSRM and work with them in your code?

You can use

https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Server-api

to request route informations from your server.

e.g. with a simple curl/wget from bash or a http interface of your language of choice.

OSRM Server will return a json for each request file containing all routing Information

Best regards

Michael