[OSRM-talk] osrm route directly from command line not via http possible?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Mar 11 14:49:19 UTC 2015

On 3/11/2015 10:12 AM, Michael Leonard wrote:
> Hi Steve
>
> Thanks for the message!  Yes I found simpleclient.cpp before... but
> unfortunately I don't know where to start to turn that into a command I
> can call from the command line to generate a route I'm afraid.
>
> If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to share any example
> code or tips on how to turn simpleclient.cpp into something I can call
> from the command line?  I'd really really appreciate any help!

Micheal,

It is a command line the generates a route from start_coordinate to
end_coordinate and prints out the result.

Mimic this code and substitute your coordinates and do something with
the output.

You have not defined your requirements in enough detail for anyone to be
more specific. Also you will need to do some C++ programming to
implement whatever you need.

-Steve

PS: If you want some consulting help to build a specific tool contact me
off-list.