[OSRM-talk] A friend just gave you $10 to try DigitalOcean

DigitalOcean no-reply at referrals.digitalocean.com
Mon Nov 9 16:04:45 UTC 2015

        Subject Line (for proofing, doesn't show in actual email)
<https://www.digitalocean.com>                         == Deploy a Server
For Free! ==

  Your friend gmjun2000 has been using DigitalOcean – a cloud hosting
service designed just for developers – and thought you might want to give
it a shot. You can deploy a server in 55 seconds from our control panel or
use our simple API.

 Because you’ve been invited by a friend, we’d like to give you a $10
credit to try it out. Just use this link to create an account and you’ll
be credited automatically.

 Redeem Your Credit
<https://cloud.digitalocean.com/accept?code=68ef7b92ae85b8&utm_campaign=Referral_Invite&utm_medium=Referral_Program&utm_source=Mandrill>

  Happy Coding,