[OSRM-talk] URL parameters for

Daniel Patterson daniel at mapbox.com
Wed Nov 11 19:11:03 UTC 2015

Hi Robert,

  See https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Api-usage-policy <https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Api-usage-policy> for our published policy on this.  The service you can access publicly is a *demo* service, and can change at any time, for any reason.

  If your customers need a reliable routing service, there are numerous OSRM-based routing services that can offer API stability and an SLA.  You could offer those integrated into your commercial Wordpress plugin.  You could host your own OSRM instance as well.

daniel