[OSRM-talk] osrm performance with multiple threads is confusing me

Daniel Patterson daniel at mapbox.com
Thu Nov 12 14:55:58 UTC 2015

Hi Peter,

  How are you performing the tests?  From the same machine, or from another machine over the network?

  OSRM responses are usually around 5-20ms.  If you're doing some analysis of the results, on the same machine,
  it's possible that your tests themselves are CPU limited.  Can you give more info on your testing setup?

daniel