[OSRM-talk] OSRM 5.0.0 Released

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Apr 23 21:09:00 UTC 2016

Patrick, et al,

Congrats! Nice job on a major effort to pull this release together.

I have one question, regarding turn restrictions. Last I knew, OSRM only
supported edge-node-edge restrictions and not a more complex
edge-edge-edge-... style restriction.

There used to be issue for this, but I can't find it now. Has this been
implemented and I just missed it? I believe there are cases for this in
the OSM data and I can provide some simple use cases if needed.

Thanks,
   -Steve