[OSRM-talk] OSRM v5 Speed

Daniel Hofmann hofmann at mapbox.com
Wed Apr 27 20:22:02 UTC 2016

Here's the v5 equivalent, reporting distance and duration, so it should be
exactly what you need:

https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/blob/master/example/example.cpp

See the v5 Spec and the libosrm C++ API (especially this one has some nice
docs! :P):

https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Server-API-v5,-current
https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Library-api

For v5 clone from master, grab the v5 release from Github or use this
master branch zip:

https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/archive/master.zip

Cheers,
Daniel J H