[OSRM-talk] Worldwide coverage of Osmose-QA

Frédéric Rodrigo fred.rodrigo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 11:14:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm proud to announce that the Quality Assurance tool Osmose-QA now
covers all countries of the world, we recently add large parts of Asia
and Oceania to achieve this.

http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/

We are still open to contribution on analyser code or suggestion, on
somewhat poor documentation on the wiki, on translation or whatever else.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmose

https://github.com/osm-fr/osmose-backend

https://github.com/osm-fr/osmose-backend

We want to thank for this achievement all contributors and all people
that make it happens, after 8 years of work. All server providers in
Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Iceland, Brazil and in France. Also thank
to our sponsors "Région Aquitaine" of France and Mapbox.

Frédéric.