[OSRM-talk] Accuracy of distance matrix calculation

Milton Garcia Borroto milton.garcia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:30:52 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,
I started using osrm few weeks ago, first the demo and now I am running it
in my own server. When using the distance matrix, I am obtaining very
different results from other services like TravelMath (www.travelmath.com).
Taken a deeper look at the osrm results, I note that you need to move
really fast to attain the resultant times. For example, a ride of 3.3 km is
reported to be done in 3 minutes 30 seconds. Am I doing or understanding
something wront? Can I change the maximum speed?
Regards,
Milton