[OSRM-talk] New to OSRM... can I ignore certain turn restrictions but not others?

Daniel Hofmann hofmann at mapbox.com
Sun Jun 26 18:59:09 UTC 2016

The Lua profiles currently only handle restriction exceptions, as in
restriction=*, except=* tag combinations.

The restriction parsing in the backend happens here:
https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/blob/2a05b70dfcdee1bf3f1ffa4fd1a6e1b1663984fc/src/extractor/restriction_parser.cpp

Have a look at the TryParse function: this is where you want to filter for
your specific use-case.

In the long term, maybe a more elegant solution would be to put more of
this logic into the profiles..

Cheers,
Daniel J H

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 8:35 PM, Nathan Wessel <nate.wessel at mail.utoronto.ca